Tuesday, April 30, 2013

A candle has been lit by Lumiere for Queen Beatrix, King Willem-Alexander and Queen Maxima



A candle has been lit for Queen Beatrix, King Willem-Alexander and Queen Maxima as the gracious Queen Beatrix signed the Act of Abdication today at Koninklijk Paleis Amsterdam.

King Willem-Alexander has long been a prominent advocate in raising awareness and urging action worldwide to improve the global water situation.
He has been Patron of the Global Water Partnership since 1998 and Chairperson of the UN Secretary-General's Advisory Board on Water and Sanitation.

In honour of the King's dedicated work to bring clean water to those most in need, why not donate towards a well at Charity: Water at
https://www.charitywater.org/donate/#step-1

Queen Beatrix; breaking news
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkXbmc5a9VU

With thanks to Youtube and Charitywater.org














2 comments:

  1. This is a very difficult letter for me to write but many avenues seem to have been closed to me so I hope you can take the time to read my story. I am a young man living in straitened circumstances and in dire need for your financial support due to the grave situation in . I have neither job nor other source of income to fend for me and my family which consists of seven persons.
    I appeal to your Excellency to extend your usual generosity to me and hope for the best to obtain your approval as you always accustomed us.
    i hope yours foundation shouId give me apositive response.


    thanks..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Abdul, sorry to read of your difficulties. Please email me at lumierecharity@yahoo.co.uk
      Catherine

      Delete