Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Miscarriage; Who can Help?

Miscarriage can be a very frightening, unhappy and lonely experience. If you have been affected by miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy or molar pregnancy, you may wish to turn to a Miscarriage Association. Check for your own country's Miscarriage Association.

Miscarriage Association has an Information Section and Support Section.

Disclaimer; Please note that the information on this Post is not meant to replace your Doctor or Health Professional care

No comments:

Post a Comment