Saturday, September 28, 2013

Lumiere English Academy; Basic Grammar - Lesson 22 Basic Business and Other Letters; 3.Application for a Position 4. Congratulations on the Arrival of a New Baby




Lumiere English academy
A Basic Grammar
Lesson 22
Basic Business and Other Letters
Sample Letters
3. Application for a Position

Your address if you wish
Your phone number and contact details if you wish
The date e.g. 6 March 20 ...
Dear . . . 

With reference to your advertisement in Onlinenews of  5 March 20... for the
position of . . . I would like to apply for the vacancy. As stipulated in the
advertisement, I enclose a fully detailed curriculum vitae which is 
self-explanatory.

If you grant me an interview, I shall endeavour to supply any further information as to why I believe myself to be singularly well qualified for the position advertised.

I trust you will give my application your favourable consideration and look forward to receiving your reply in this regard.

Yours faithfully 
(Sign your name here)

4. CONGRATULATIONS ON THE ARRIVAL OF A NEW BABY
Dear

Congratulations on the arrival of your beautiful baby boy. I am sure he will bring much joy and laughter into your lives. I pray that he will be a source of blessing to you, his parents.

I enclose a little suit for the new arrival. May he wear it in good health.

Kindest regards to all three of you
(Sign your name here)

Dr Luky Whittle



No comments:

Post a Comment